December 1, 2008

Flightless bird...American mouth

Today I finished Twilight. I haven't watched the movie but I plan to. So anyway, we all know it's about a 17 year old teenager in high school who falls irrevocably in love with a 108 year old vampire. Crazy. it took me from Thrusday to today (Monday) to finish the 500 page book. It took me long huh? It's only because I didn't want it to end. Haha. I took my time, only reading a few chapters a night. And I'm going to tell you now, that I am in love with it. I'm in love with the boy who has bronze hair, golden eyes and pale icy, cold skin. Haha. Edward Cullen. He's... I don't know. I can't fathom the thought of the feelings or even the words. Just take my word for it and read the book. I don't know how good the movie will be, but hopefully I'll love it just as much as the book. I bought the sequeal to it, New Moon. I will be starting it tonight. GAH. People say I won't like this one because of the whole Edward and Bella thing. (That's the main characters names. I apologize for not pointing out.) But yes. The book is awesome. It's my ultimate favorite as of right now. GAHHH. Hahaha. EC<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3