December 5, 2011

Monday Current Read #2

My Monday current read is......... *drum roll*
Cover taken form Goodreads
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. It's the second book in The Maze Runner trilogy. This will also be the second time I'll be reading this book. Only this time, I will have a written review after I finish it. I'm only a little over 30 pages in. I remember much more about the first book than this one, although I both read them back to back a year ago. The pacing is a little different with this book, but the beginning is much more exciting. 

I don't want to say much about this book because it'll be too spoilery for readers who have not read The Maze Runner. However, my review will contain spoilers from the first book as it is unavoidable. No worries though because I'll warn you beforehand.

Now for an awesome line from the book:

"What's going on?" xxx asked, looking back and forth between xxx and xxx. "Why're you guys looking at each other like you just fell in love?" 

The x's stand for 3 different people that I decided not to mention as it is too spoilery!

Hope you are having a Happy Monday!

But before you go, what is your current read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3