December 31, 2011

Top 5 of 2011

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!
Because we're starting a new year of reading, I thought I'd share my Top 5 Favorite Books I've read this year of 2011!

None of these books are in any particular order. It was already hard to pick out 5 (with 2 honorable mentions) I didn't find the need to put the 5 in numerical order.

Without further ado-

My Top 5:

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- Need I say more? CoFA is a lot more darker and sexier than the pervious 3 books, but I can never have enough Clary and Jace! Besides, anything Cassie writes is pure brilliance.








Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- This book was so so good. It brought me to tears. So freakin' heartbreaking.
Lena and Alex forever <3









Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Gayle Forman does it again. Two words: Adam. Wilde.
Nothing gets better than him! She amazed me with If I Stay, but she took my breath away in Where She Went.








Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- I fell in love with her take on Angels. Clara is one of my favorite MCs ever. Then there was Tucker Avery. *sigh* There's not enough words to tell you how much I adored Tucker. This book was epic awesome!








Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Very different and very tragic. This book changed me in so many ways. This book broke my whole being. Tabitha Suzuma shattered my heart with this amazing book. It's the one book I will never ever forget.








Honorable Mentions:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Bound by C.K. Bryant


Have a Happy New Year! 
There's new books to be read and I cannot wait to discover them!
Until 2012 <3 Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3