May 20, 2012

Book Haul #22


A book haul feature that shares items, such as books and swag, that I received within the week. 

It was a slow week for me since I haven't expecting much in the mail and because I haven't bought book lately, but this week was pretty awesome nonetheless :)


For Review:
*Thanks to Netgalley and Harlequin Teen! I can't wait to dive into both of these!


Received:
ReVamped by Ada Adams (signed to #EthansLegion)
Personalized Signed Bookplate
20+ Signed Bookplates
*BIG Thanks to Ada Adams! She rocks and she's totes awesomesauce.
Don't worry #EthansLegion, I'll be sending out your signed bookplates soon! :)


Won:
I Heart The Bloodstone Saga T-Shirt <3
*Thank you Courtney Cole! I love both :)


Won:
Renegade postcard + magnet
Vicious Deep sticker + signed bookmark
Rose hairclip/pin
*Thanks to Zoraida Cordova for this awesome prize! :D

That's all I got this week! What did you get?
Let me know in the comments below with your direct links, please <3

11 comments:

  1. Great haul! ReVamped looks so awesome! Hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got these Harlequin Teen titles this week, too - soooo excited; especially for PUSHING THE LIMITS which sounds so über-awesome. :D Also really hope to get to my eBook of ReVamped soon. :) Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get the Goddess Legacy! :) Also, I love the books/swag you got in the last picture! Looks awesome!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves!

    Happy reading!

    -Lexi, the Literature Lion
    http://www.theliteraturelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I really might try to do the Net Gallery thing for Pushing the Limits. I really hope you enjoy all of your new books!! Can't wait for more awesome Jessirae reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing stuff this week!

    I actually jumped up and down when I got approved for The Goddess Legacy. I LOVE the series so I'm sure this will be amazing!

    Look at all the ReVamped stuff! I won a ReVamped bookmark that arrived the other, it's so lovely. I love that book. :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of people are getting Pushing the Limits this weekend. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul ...I've been wanting to get Pushing the Limit for some time now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really excited for Goddess Legacy and Pushing the Limits. ReVamped sounds awesome as does A Midsummer's Nightmare. I want to read all of them! Thanks for stopping by My Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Revamped was an awesome book! I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You rock :] <3